Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Got my white baby girl back........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Got my white baby girl back........ Empty
PostSubject: Got my white baby girl back........   Got my white baby girl back........ EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:58 am

After much elbow grease each day and coming home looking like a yeti, plus a bucket of soapy water....the white Grumps is back. Just got a bit more hair on her neck and shoulders to get rid of.

Got my white baby girl back........ Astra14May08001

Got my white baby girl back........ Astra14May08006

Got my white baby girl back........ Astra14May08009

Got my white baby girl back........ Astra14May08010

Got my white baby girl back........ Astra14May08020

Got my white baby girl back........ Astra14May08023

Got my white baby girl back........ Astra14May08043

Got my white baby girl back........ Astra14May08025

x
Back to top Go down
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Got my white baby girl back........   Got my white baby girl back........ EmptyWed May 14, 2008 6:09 am

she is looking really well,,,,most of our mares are too fat Sad ,,,and the bloody stallions are stressing now as its the 'season', cant win with the weight fight at the moment Mad
Back to top Go down
http://the-other1.deviantart.com/
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Got my white baby girl back........   Got my white baby girl back........ EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:00 am

Even when Astra is skinny she looks fat......she's got a stomach like mine that just hangs there LOL....although she's been walked this winter to an inch of her life so maybe she's got some of her tummy muscles back.

Can imagine those stallies going ape-shit at the whiff of mares and wanting to get their rocks off....... Shocked Don't know who you cope with all that calling out to each other and stuff........flipping men LOL

Hope you doing OK yourself.....any news about the move?

x
Back to top Go down
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Got my white baby girl back........   Got my white baby girl back........ EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:08 am

sssshhhh about the move,,,will know more monday, not saying anything till then Shocked Laughing

and yes the stallions are complete and utter n**heads at the moment,,,roll on 40+acres!
Back to top Go down
http://the-other1.deviantart.com/
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Got my white baby girl back........   Got my white baby girl back........ EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:35 am

Keeping fingers crossed till Monday.....ssshhhhhhh........

x
Back to top Go down
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: she looks fantastic   Got my white baby girl back........ EmptyTue May 27, 2008 6:05 am

wow what do you put in your bucket to get her so clean i love her mane she looks fantastic think theyve all got big bellys ladys the same too give her a big cuddle shhhhhhhhhh about the move shes beautiful derek lynn kits dogs bunny lady have a great day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my white baby girl back........   Got my white baby girl back........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my white baby girl back........
Page 1 of 1