Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

girl at livery annoying

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

girl at livery annoying Empty
PostSubject: girl at livery annoying   girl at livery annoying EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 11:20 am

lynn lost her rag yesterday and today young girl yesterday swinging lead rope round near gate lady hates lead ropes being swung near her face girl stood with gate open let lady out woudnt wait one minute till lynn got gate so poor lynn had to go traipsing through mud to catch lady today she was pushing lady away from gate shouting her pony who was at other end paddock again gate wide open lynn lost it got upset and shouted so hard at this girl lady was abused so badly as a foal and hates ropes in front of her face but this girl has np patience leaves taps running in yard and to stand at gate wide open lynns concerned about her safety as well horses safety will these kids ever learn arrrrrrrrrrrrr makes lynn so mad have a great night its gonna be high winds tonight ladys inside rugged up derek lynn kits dogs bunny lady the pony here in uk
Back to top Go down
frazz_starlightbay
Novice
Novice
frazz_starlightbay

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: girl at livery annoying   girl at livery annoying EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 5:31 am

Awww i know how you feel.
Maybe you should talk to the yard owner?
We had alot of problems on our old yard, so we just moved.
x I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fwrightphotography
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: girl at livery annoying   girl at livery annoying EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 am

Lack of consideration is one of my bug's too Derek.....am glad Lynn lost her rag.

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: girl at livery annoying   girl at livery annoying Empty

Back to top Go down

girl at livery annoying
Page 1 of 1