Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Well, I have to say (patting my own back).......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I have to say (patting my own back).......   Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:44 am

Astra has had the best winter since I had her.........and she is looking FAB!

No word of a lie......her winter coat is coming out in clumps and underneath she's nicely rounded and has a "beautiful" summer coat......it's coming back really flea-bitten, soft and shiny.......

Last year she looked really manky in summer and I was a bit worried that she might be starting off with cushings coz her summer coat was really yuk.....still a bit "too" hairy for a summer coat - if you know what I mean.

Am wondering if it's the slight change in diet and the fact that I put her rug on really late, and took it off really early.......I might of kept it on too long last year or summat. And, I've made extra time to take her walkies out in-hand all this winter........last year she looked a bit bony round her hips........

Anyhoo......no matter what......she looks and feels really good, although VERY, VERY patchy where she's still got her long winter coat..........

Just thought I'd waffle LOL

x
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Well, I have to say (patting my own back).......   Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 am

This isn't a very good pic LOL (moby pic).......

She "looks" manky......but, close up she looks good, especially her new summer coat

No.....she looks manky LOL

Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... 28-04-08_0930
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Well, I have to say (patting my own back).......   Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:00 am

The "blue" bits are her summer coat which arn't actually blue.....the camera on my phone is on it's last legs

x
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Well, I have to say (patting my own back).......   Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:02 am

Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... 28-04-08_0933

Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... 28-04-08_0932

Oh ICK........she looks worse than I said LOL

x
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Well, I have to say (patting my own back).......   Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 5:03 am

She doesn't up-close and personal.....honest LOL

x
Back to top Go down
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: mucky but beautiful   Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:08 am

she looks great as i say and shes a beautiful girl mucky but happy thats all that matters lady looks muddy too and i have never seen her so mucky after all this rain weve had shell gleam saturday ready for show astra is so cute who cares if shes a fluff ball losing her winter woolies dont think shell care derek lynn kits dogs bunny lady the pony here in uk
Back to top Go down
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: lady looked great   Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... EmptySun May 04, 2008 11:34 am

weve done our first show of the season today with lady she got special place a 4th 1st lynns niece natalie showed her but shes out in field tommorrow and will be back to her muddy old self was wet today but had a great day meow have a great night derek lynn kits dogs bunny lady here in uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I have to say (patting my own back).......   Well, I have to say (patting my own back)....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, I have to say (patting my own back).......
Page 1 of 1