Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

hello - quick update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-30

hello - quick update Empty
PostSubject: hello - quick update   hello - quick update EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:10 am

just thought i would say hello,,,, and update with a few pics,,,oh and i bought tickets last night to go and watch the foo fighters with manic street preachers supporting cheers affraid Very Happy ,,cant wait.

Ok, this is rufus, a two year old morgan colt meeting with harvey the samoyed

hello - quick update Dscf6410

and this is kai, looking more and more like his dad

hello - quick update Dscf6310

still waiting for news on the move,,,but we went to devon this weekend to measure up and meet the stable builders etc, then we have fish and chips by the sea

hello - quick update Dscf6311

and this sea gull was a bit pissed off at me!

hello - quick update Dscf6312
Back to top Go down
http://the-other1.deviantart.com/
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: hello - quick update   hello - quick update EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:57 am

Hello darlin'......sounds like you're one step nearer to the move - great stuff!

Just love that Morgan saying hello.......got a beautiful head on him.

Aw....and there's Kai......crikey, he sure is looking like his Dad......got such a kind face on him.

The seagull pic cracked me up.......you obviously wern't sharing fish and chips with it!

Glad you're well mate

x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: hello - quick update   hello - quick update EmptyFri May 23, 2008 2:34 am

I hate you hello - quick update Tongue-smiley-8849
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: wow   hello - quick update EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:14 am

wow sounds like your bit closer to your move good stuff that horse is beautiful give him/ her a big cuddle from us and that seagull looked mega cheesed off at you lol you could given it some fish chips lol i love that part of the country ive just got lady in from field for night midges driving them crazy and there galloping round like idiots shes been out since 5 this morning giving big yawns plus nipped up friends yard earlier looking at her section A.S THERE BEAUTIFUL tonight just chilling might have pint or too derek lynn lady kits dogs bunny here in uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello - quick update   hello - quick update Empty

Back to top Go down

hello - quick update
Page 1 of 1