Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Alfie update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax_n_Katy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Alfie update Empty
PostSubject: Alfie update   Alfie update EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Here are a few pics that I took of my little man today. He had just had another bath. Handled it better than the first one he had. I put his bit in and tried him with Katy's saddle. thats the second time he has had the saddle on.
He just took all in his stride and looked at me as if to say '.....and?'

Alfie update P1000141

Alfie update P1000140
Had to do the girth up on the stirrup strap as it is obviously too big for him, being Katy's one. He didn't bat an eyelid, bless him.

Alfie update P1000146
You can see he was that bothered by it all, he even carried on eating his hay.
Back to top Go down
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Alfie update Empty
PostSubject: beautiful   Alfie update EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:08 am

hes beautiful and looks so clean and so laid back ive tried lady cub saddle on etc but her girth is too big cant find one to fit her yet needs a 26inch or 28inch anyone got any suggestions where i could get small girth from shes jumped fence into big field yesterday to be with all her friends will your cob grow any bigger he has huge feet i love him would love ride on him when hes broken give him big cuddles i cant wait to upload pics on here have great day derek lynn lady kits dogs bunny
Back to top Go down

Alfie update
Page 1 of 1