Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

lady me will do some local stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

lady me will do some local stuff Empty
PostSubject: lady me will do some local stuff   lady me will do some local stuff EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:45 pm

lady lynn will do some in hand local shows this summer the local show is 10 mins walk from yard great day out lady loves going to shows we do inhand classes and lynns niece nat whos 10 does some novelty classes with her we have fun family day out lady does her best thats all that matters to us not like lynns brother he does local county level with his arabs so serious to us showings having fun too
Back to top Go down
frazz_starlightbay
Novice
Novice
frazz_starlightbay

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: lady me will do some local stuff   lady me will do some local stuff EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 1:49 pm

That sounds fab!!!
I love the local shows, they are so much fun aren't they!!
You have a great day out if you win or not!!!
I don't like the snooty serious showers, they spoil the atmosphere!
xxxx I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fwrightphotography
honey

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: lady me will do some local stuff   lady me will do some local stuff EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 6:03 am

that sounds great fun. I used to love the local shows but hated it when all the county level standard competed at them and won everything giving the new starts no chance. i don't do local no more, unless its a youngster just starting the showing career
Back to top Go down
http://invermiststud.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lady me will do some local stuff   lady me will do some local stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

lady me will do some local stuff
Page 1 of 1