Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Just popping in before footie training.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Just popping in before footie training....... Empty
PostSubject: Just popping in before footie training.......   Just popping in before footie training....... EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 7:52 am

.....been really busy and have a bit of news. Got a free day tomorrow so will catch up on posts and cause a bit of mischief

x
Back to top Go down
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: kool   Just popping in before footie training....... EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:11 am

kool fotty training i grew up with 5 boys and me being the only girl lol im lynn dereks wife dont get on pc much as busy with horses home pets etc went auctions last night got lady her first set stirrups leathers just need small girth to fit her now then got everything ready to start backing her in november cant wait had crazy weekend up at appleby with all our friends from yard had a great time didnt see anything nasty i just love sitting by river watching the world go by today tydying up doing big brothers washing then off to stables to muck out etc have a great day lynn derek kits dogs bunny lady here in uk
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in before footie training.......   Just popping in before footie training....... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:15 am

Hiya Lynn......you type just like Derek LOL....two peas in a pod you are Very Happy

Glad you had a good time at Appleby....never been myself, think I'd come home with one too many ponies LOL

Am sure Lady will do just fine being backed, although sounds as though she can be a little tinker sometimes

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in before footie training.......   Just popping in before footie training....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just popping in before footie training.......
Page 1 of 1