Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

spring is here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

spring is here Empty
PostSubject: spring is here   spring is here EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 11:19 am

spring is here so time to get your brushes out give your horses good groom get your scrapers out to get those wolly coats out trim whiskers etc and those eggy blocks get grooming and rub fur coat gently my pony lady hates you getting her winter woolies off but little bit is better than nothing so get grooming kit out lol derek
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

spring is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring is here   spring is here EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 1:05 am

Tell me about it....Astra is shedding in clumps. I come home each day looking like a yeti....everything I brush off her, gets transferred to me LOL

She looks very tatty at the moment....got bits of summer coat on legs and rump and clumpy long bits hanging elsewhere.....

I LOVE my shedding blade

x
Back to top Go down
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

spring is here Empty
PostSubject: shedding blade   spring is here EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 3:39 pm

we coudnt live without our shedding blade i certainly coudnt got to do lots grooming this week as lady as a show next sunday and at moment got lots mud to get off her before a good scrub saturday have a great week derek lynn kits dogs bunny pony get those grooming kits out spring is here lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spring is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: spring is here   spring is here Empty

Back to top Go down

spring is here
Page 1 of 1