Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok Empty
PostSubject: lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok   lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 11:19 am

today lady was kicked in field by large hunter shes so tiny looks ok tonight but will see how she is in morning this horse has picked april up by scruff kneck this year shes only 10 months old kicked red today hes 3 and booted lady in hock rolled her right over theres no turnout only a paddock till 1st may theres a side small makeshift paddock thats covered in mud what can we all do derek
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok   lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 5:59 am

today lady was kicked in field by large hunter shes so tiny looks ok tonight but will see how she is in morning this horse has picked april up by scruff kneck this year shes only 10 months old kicked red today hes 3 and booted lady in hock rolled her right over theres no turnout only a paddock till 1st may theres a side small makeshift paddock thats covered in mud what can we all do derek

Sorry Derek - had to re-formatt that so I could read it LOL - made me go all dizzy.

YIKES - not a good situation - what does the hunters owner say? I'd be mortified if Astra was conflicting carnage.

Can you just keep Lady in the small paddock on her own - even if it's muddy?
x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok   lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 9:39 am

Mmmmm is it a mix sexed herd ?

With a mixture of ages & sizes, I like the sexes to be kept apart.
Spring is coming, the girls will be coming in season & the youngsters will be play fighting.... Neutral
Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok   lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 6:39 am

lady as paired off with another youngster like herself same height etc and the livery owner yard as told us to use the make shift paddock for the smaller horses and the youngsters etc yesterday worked really well lady was playing with sparkie a setion a whos been on farm few weeks and april whos 11 months and few small ponies she was really happy they played like young horses do but livery owner as given us other part as the paddock was in two and now the smaller horses have bigger paddock good one its great derek klynn kits dogs bunny lady here in uk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok   lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok Empty

Back to top Go down

lady keeps getting stroppy today got kicked by hunter up to now looks ok
Page 1 of 1