Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL Empty
PostSubject: I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL   I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 4:14 am

.....but, what the heck! I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL Emteeth

I built a small web-site for a local company lately and just got paid for it so, guess where my earnings went? Yup, Mz Grumps I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL Emteeth

It all came through the post this morning.....this is what I got.

A lovely suede effect, black and grey saddlepad (yeah, I know....with a white horse and all the hair, but black suits her LOL)

A padded dressage girth for me new saddle

A padded normal girth for me old saddle

A velvet red and gold browband for her bridle, which will match her other little red accessories

Some hand-clippers (never had electric ones near her but, these will trim her feathers up nicely - I hope) - and can also use them to trim the dogs

Some new reins and a scawbrig bridle, unfortunately my Dr Cook and Indian Hackamore have bit the dust, although they had a great run for their money.

Fly spry for her nether-regions coz can't get near that bit with my garlic brush

And two lots of posh mane and tail spray, which I normally make myself but love the smell of the posh stuff

She's going to look a smart chick.....and smell like a lady LOL

x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL   I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 3:14 pm

I hope her highness appreciates it.

Are you going to add the sequins & diamante by hand ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: wow lucky girl   I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:56 am

wow shell look like a dream in all her new stuff and smell like a queen and love her new saddle pad shes one lucky girl with mum who loves her bet you enjoyed spending on her too hope you love all your new things have great week derek lynn lady kits dogs bunny
Back to top Go down
southwardKIWI
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL   I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:50 am

sounds like she is going to be queen of the paddock with all them new things, and also all them nice smells.
but knowing astra it will not be long before she gets her own perfume back on de chatue de la poo.
alan lol!
Back to top Go down
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: lady got 8th today   I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 12:14 pm

took lady to bold heath other side warrington in uk showing she looked smelled great she behaved like a lady and come 8th in her youngstock class im over the moon lynns still on high all hard work is paying off was ladys first big show she was angel cant wait till friend loads pics on pc wow what a day and all hard work on trailer lady is no trouble to load or uload shes a babes when we got back to yard they all give us big hugs and applauded lady were just so appy been away this week monday to friday in caravan then yesterday was busy getting lady ready have great night derek lynn lady kits dogs bunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL   I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL Empty

Back to top Go down

I've spent loads of money.....and feel so good LOL
Page 1 of 1