Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Heavy horse - plough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Heavy horse - plough Empty
PostSubject: Heavy horse - plough   Heavy horse - plough EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 9:14 pm

OK I realise that ploughing really isn't driving in the real sense of the word but the men were driving their horses in a way.
Dave and I went to watch the local ploughing contest and found there were two pairs of heavy horses out in the field. When I get the chance will post some more.
Decided to change a couple of the photos to sepia to bring back the nostalgia and old worlde charm that these gentle giants bring.

Heavy horse - plough 506612

Heavy horse - plough 5146se10
Heavy horse - plough 5069bw11
Back to top Go down
http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/
photocool

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Heavy horse - plough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy horse - plough   Heavy horse - plough EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:59 am

Awsome pics Trish Very Happy I like the borders too! Where did you get those from, was it ps or psp? The Sepia works well too, gives em the oldie feel! Wink Well done, you seem to have had a great time wish I'd been there too! apple
Back to top Go down

Heavy horse - plough
Page 1 of 1