Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

high horse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

high horse Empty
PostSubject: high horse   high horse EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:57 am

dont blame you for getting on your high horse id gone crazy derek
Back to top Go down
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

high horse Empty
PostSubject: hi   high horse EmptySat May 31, 2008 6:42 am

hi just off down to yard soon to bath lady etc ready for show tomz busy day then will check chelsea shes got bad sarcoid on her leg which has spread and its not good news shes now on large doses bute vets sent for biopsy lynn loves this old girl so much shes 25 beautiful tb but not had good last few years thin stuck in field lynn pulled her out field got onto owner and they became great friends lynn checks chelsea everyday makes sure shes got water hay fed lynn was first person to walk her out in hand after 15 years of not going off yard she responds well to lynn but now i know we have get lynn ready to say goodbye and this will break her heart so much has anyone got any advice how i can get her ready for this to prepare herself this even hurts me derek lynn lady kits dogs bunny
Back to top Go down

high horse
Page 1 of 1