Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Bloody Maine Coons and hospital

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Bloody Maine Coons and hospital Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Maine Coons and hospital   Bloody Maine Coons and hospital EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:17 am

I am at the hospital today, and slept at my mum and dads last night so get a 'rest and early night', i would of had more rest sleeping at a zoo! my mums two maine coon cats ran riot the entire night sounding like a herd of elephants!!!

so thank you lucca and bella

Bloody Maine Coons and hospital Dscf0010

Bloody Maine Coons and hospital Dscf0110

i have to be wired up to heart monitors today and run on a treadmill Mad , i hate doing that. Then they are going to strap this heart monitor onto to me for 24 hours and i have to go back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://the-other1.deviantart.com/
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Maine Coons and hospital   Bloody Maine Coons and hospital EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:50 am

Hope it goes well at the hospital pud....my Mum's having to do all that palaver at the moment too.

Cats are a nightmare at night......Max isn't so bad now but, when Tabs was alive they would thunder up and down the stairs and the noise two cats can make is madness, so they got shut in the study. Max isn't too bad now but, he gets shut in the study anyway coz he scratches the furniture and Don's not too impressed with the claw marks in our new leather suite No

They are lovely cats.......very regal

x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Maine Coons and hospital   Bloody Maine Coons and hospital EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 2:19 am

Is it today...sorry I forgot, Good Luck.

I'm sure it'll all be o.k Very Happy .
I love those Cats...I had a rescue Maine Coon called Teddy...he was found wandering on the M4.
He was the cuddliest cat ever. with huge feet.

Not very lively, more of a bagpuss.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Maine Coons and hospital   Bloody Maine Coons and hospital EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 2:42 am

Good luck Nat hope it all went well for you
dave went and had a stress ECG about three weeks ago and reckon it near on killed him. He was wired up more than a Christmas turkey and they made the treadmill make him run up hill lol.
He is fine and the results were good (had to have it done for his citizenship)
Back to top Go down
http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/
lareymarey
lareymarey

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Maine Coons and hospital   Bloody Maine Coons and hospital EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:57 pm

Hope the hospital visit went well.

Main coone are lovely during the day , and hell at night lol
would you like another, i have one lol drives alun mad at night with his i want to be in , no sorry want to be out, no changed my mind Bloody Maine Coons and hospital 82229 and thats how it goes on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Maine Coons and hospital   Bloody Maine Coons and hospital Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Maine Coons and hospital
Page 1 of 1