Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

I've managed to log on

Go down 
AuthorMessage
welshxmarilyn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-23

I've managed to log on Empty
PostSubject: I've managed to log on   I've managed to log on EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Thats good for me. Hee hee. Wasn't sure if I'd manage it all on my own, but here I am. Its nice to read all the posts and to know that all the regulars are on and away. As you know I don't post very often. Never really got a lot to say, although Graham and Amanda would disagree with that I'm sure., but I like to pop on to read what everybody is up to. Just a quick update then. I retired from work at the end of December and its true what people say, how ever did I find time to go to work. There is so much to do and so much fun to be had. Some people at work asked if I would get bored. Are they real. Hopefully I'll find time to post more often with something interesting. I might even learn how to post some photographs.

Marilyn xxx Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

I've managed to log on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Non-horse Boards :: Gossip page-
Jump to: