Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Other photo (no smut LOL) entries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Other photo (no smut LOL) entries Empty
PostSubject: Other photo (no smut LOL) entries   Other photo (no smut LOL) entries EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:39 am

x
Back to top Go down
Jax_n_Katy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Picture this............   Other photo (no smut LOL) entries EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:17 am

On arrival at the field the other eveing I saw Alfie lying down. He went to get up when he realised I had food but first he had to have a stretch.

He started to get up, as they do, by lifting his front end - but that is where he stayed - sitting like a dog and having a good old stretch.

Other photo (no smut LOL) entries Horsesit

This isn't him but was the only pic I could find that was similar. The only difference being that Alfie had his back legs crossed over. It was actually quite funny/cute at first seeing him sitting there like that but when he stayed like it for about a minute or so stretching his neck, I actually started to worry that something was wrong and he couldn't get up.
Luckily he did get up and he was fine.
The silly ol duffer. lol!

He must like that position cos I found him doing it again yesterday morning. Bless.
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Other photo (no smut LOL) entries   Other photo (no smut LOL) entries EmptyFri May 09, 2008 4:59 am

Totally got the picture Jax, of him doing that........such a doll!

If he likes it so much, maybe you could teach him to do it by command.....what a hoot that would be.

x
Back to top Go down
Jax_n_Katy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Alfie sitting on his butt   Other photo (no smut LOL) entries EmptySun May 11, 2008 5:44 am

Well, I actually caught him on camera this time

Other photo (no smut LOL) entries 10-05-08_1108

Other photo (no smut LOL) entries 10-05-08_1109

Other photo (no smut LOL) entries 10-05-08_1107

He was rubbing his butt on the ground and twizzling round at the same time.
It was sooooo funny.
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Other photo (no smut LOL) entries   Other photo (no smut LOL) entries EmptyWed May 14, 2008 4:52 am

Jax that is so so funny and cute at the same time. I've got the pic you sent me as wallpaper on my phone Very Happy ....am so glad you managed to get him in action.

He's like a big dog LOL

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other photo (no smut LOL) entries   Other photo (no smut LOL) entries Empty

Back to top Go down

Other photo (no smut LOL) entries
Page 1 of 1