Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

I got on my high horse yesterday.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

I got on my high horse yesterday....... Empty
PostSubject: I got on my high horse yesterday.......   I got on my high horse yesterday....... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 12:11 am

The road to the farm is being repaired by workmen. You know the ones? The ones who are paid to fill in all the pot-holes but, sit in their trucks reading the paper and eating bacon sandwhiches all day Evil or Very Mad

Well, it's taken them two weeks to move about 50 yards.....and they are so bloody rude! I took Astra up the road to the common yesterday for some hand-grazing and a change of scenery and they were using one of those drill thingies. Do you think they would turn it off so I could pass. Astra was flipping out, snorting and farting and getting into a sweat and they just carried on and ignore me.

They finally turned it off and I let rip......can't actually remember what I said but, it was very to the point to say the least.

I could tell when I came back down after, they were taking the piss out of me and could feel it burning into my back as I walked past......I hate workmen!

x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: I got on my high horse yesterday.......   I got on my high horse yesterday....... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:30 am

Is it a public road Nik, owned by the council ?
If it is I'd ring them & say they are "wasters"...then they will get checked out & hurried up.

Either that or go up there all dolled up & when they stop to whistle at you...turn round in a very ladylike fashion (like I would Rolling Eyes ) & tell 'em to f*%k off Laughing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: I got on my high horse yesterday.......   I got on my high horse yesterday....... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:53 am

Oh gawd mate........they know my car now and I'm more than happy to flip the finger LOL

Yes, they are council.......maybe a phone call is what is in order.

Will let you know

x
Back to top Go down
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I got on my high horse yesterday.......   I got on my high horse yesterday....... EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Ahhh
what a bout a photo of them sitting in their trucks, eating their sarnies or leaning on their shovels
Then send it to the local paper, with a caption
Situations Vacant
Wanted more useless gits to lean on shovel, sit and eat all day.
Recommended work load and stress is at a minimum
Top pay
Photo shows a typical work day
Trish
Back to top Go down
http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got on my high horse yesterday.......   I got on my high horse yesterday....... Empty

Back to top Go down

I got on my high horse yesterday.......
Page 1 of 1