Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already! Empty
PostSubject: Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already!   Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:52 pm

Don't know where this week has gone Shocked

Weather has been lovely though, so been out and about and making the most of it.

Done lots more work at the farm and mended some holes in Astra's stable.

Looks a bit gloomy though this morning so am having a doggy day and taking them for a long walk now Bella is building her muscles back up.

Have a good one

x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already!   Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 2:39 am

Morning Nik Very Happy .
I have a business meeting today, with a local small business network. (Should of been yesterday but they cancelled at last minute)

I managed to walk both Dogs yesterday..we went right round the woods, but it knackered me out...so no walkies today.
Might have a meeting tonight (dog club) not sure though as a committee member is ill & we may reschedule.
My new camera lens should come today...the man said he was posting it on Monday but "forgot"..so it'll be today. Bet it comes when I am out Mad .
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already!   Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 3:15 am

Hope the meeting goes well......and they are productive for you - if you know what I mean.

Hope you're not overdoing it matey!

What lens are you getting?

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already!   Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already! Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning kids....can't believe it's Thursday already!
Page 1 of 1