Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:32 am

I HATE them, they are the bane of my life, there either frozen, not working, over flowing etc etc etc,,, they are such a pain in winter time, and if its not the weather its the bloody horses kicking/ripping them off the wall Evil or Very Mad scratch affraid

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest
Back to top Go down
http://the-other1.deviantart.com/
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:38 am

I totally agree..........I hate them too.

I'd rather do buckets anyday

x
Back to top Go down
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:53 am

in a way i would, but i have 19 stabled at the moment, so thats a lot of buckets, and most of ours chuck them around there stable,,,FULL! affraid Evil or Very Mad , as kai and raffles demonstrated to me yesterday, Mad, even if you clip them to the wall they just see is as more of a challange confused Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:54 am

in fact i think horses should evolve into camel like creatures, problem solved Idea Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:59 am

I see your point mate......bit of a difference seeing to 2 rather than 19 Shocked ....didn't think of that aspect.

Am afraid stabled and intelligent horses do that kind of thing LOL......tis your fault for opting for intelligence over cob-ness Razz

Now my Astra is a "good" girl and leaves her buckets alone Very Happy

Although, after spending the last hour and half filling buckets, spare water tanks up in case of frozen hose pipes......why can't I have a self-filling pond?

x
Back to top Go down
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 5:59 am

right, thats it,,, the final straw. I put kai out in the field, from the time time it took me to turn around and walk to his stable (about 10 seconds) he had pulled the water tank out of the field, and yes its automatic so water was spraying everwhere!! how he managed that i do not know, that tank has been there at least 15 years and not one single stallion has done that. I think kai is still annoyed that we had his balls cut off and is rebeling Evil or Very Mad
Greg is not happy as i have sent him to b&q to buy parts to fix it, and to make it worse its bloody freezing!! pale
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 6:11 am

Am not laughing.....much!

x
Back to top Go down
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:04 am

imagine this elephant upside down,, lol!
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:16 am

HA HA HA HA HA!..........

x
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:19 am

A drink of water anyone?

Horses?

People?

Nat?

Razz

x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:36 am

Lucky used to uproot the trough at his old yard & then roll in the water.

Maybe your lot are hiting that they all want a bath Nat ??.....warm water & bubbles, I'm sure you can fit it in later
* runs & takes cover*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:49 am

i am not even going to grace you all with a fU**%g answer!!

Greg spent ages fixing it, we turned the water back on, only to find out kai has also broke the underground pipe Evil or Very Mad ,,,,, hmmmm you can imagine he isnt my favourite horse at the moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!   Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrrgghhhhhh *&$%@£$%@* Water Drinkers!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Stable Talk :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: