Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne? Empty
PostSubject: F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne?   F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 pm

For some reason this great group has gone so very very quiet. Sad Is it because MSN has closed down? If so why? Question I know trying to get your head around all the different group formats these days is hard, but this is about the easiest board I think I belong to. Smile I know I am guilty of not saying much, but there isn't much incentive when no one else replies. I come in each day to do the quiz and also daily troll through what has happened but alas nothing. Crying or Very sad
I know you have just come through winter and now will be busy with your horses getting the winter fuzz off them in preparation for a lovely summer. apple We are heading into winter and it seems to have come much earlier than last year.
So come on what are you all up to?
We have been jumps judges in X country and hope to be able to do the Bell Tea 3 day event in May. Been trying to keep the paddock we keep a lawn tidy but not really one to push a mower around twice a week, esp around the 1/4 acre which we have. affraid
Dave has got broken ribs at the moment, he fell off a ladder and landed on a log so isn't really up to much at present. It happened almost a month ago and he can still feel his ribs rubbing together and has a massive lump where the breaks are. What a Face
Me, I am still working hard, hours seem to be getting longer. Still doing the ambulance volunteering and still loving it. Got the clearance a week ago to fly again so now got to save the pennies to get to Perth for a week or two or three to catch up with my son, his wife my grandchildren and my brother and sister in law. Very Happy
Still trying to take photos, but this year there has been wind most days which has made it hard to take flower photos, have had a lovely crop of Cosmos this year, made a wonderful display.flower
Anyway let us know what you have been up to cheers
Back to top Go down
http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne?   F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Thought I would drop in with a quick hi before I go quizzing.
We spent the night in Rotorua lastnight - mum was taken to hospital by ambulance, not sure what is wrong yet - thought it might be appendicitis but she is having a CT scan today to try and track what it might be.
Felt a slight earthquake today,was centred off the coastline. Had a goodun the other night, cups rattled and plants swayed, it was centred about 9 K away.
Bit brisk today almost frost weather and what we can see of it Ruapehu has got snow on it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne?   F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne? EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Where has everyone gone, there have been no posts since last year. Have you all gone off and left. What has become of one of the best sites around.
Miss you all but................................................
Just going to come in and do the quiz now will look for other posts but if no one else can be bothered to talk, post, have fun, build stories then why should I bother, I too have other things to do like work, looking after our mum and also as the go between in the family between my brother in Perth WA who has been diagnosed with lung cancer - prognosis not good.
Take care and I guess will see one of you some time
Me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne?   F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne? EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:59 am

I'm here.....after ages.

Had a lot of stuff going on my end.

Will try and make the effort to catch up

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne?   F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne? Empty

Back to top Go down

F.A.O. Come on - Where is EveryOne?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Welcome :: FAO........-
Jump to: