Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

is everyone in hibernation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
southwardKIWI
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-03

is everyone in hibernation Empty
PostSubject: is everyone in hibernation   is everyone in hibernation EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:15 am

and how is everyone these days as it seems real quite in here,how is your weather going for you.
we are getting a real mixed bag of weather at the moment,one day it hot as and then the temps just drop right down.
so i hope you are all safe and keeping warm.........alan apple
Back to top Go down
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: is everyone in hibernation   is everyone in hibernation EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:55 am

Weather certainly is getting colder and i wish the rain would finally let up for a week or two, but I see that more is coming in. From temps of 29C at midnight on the 7th Feb to 11C just two weeks later and day time temps that are now in the low 20s and sometimes below, autumn has come in with a vengance. I worked it out that I had summer clothes out for 7 weeks and am now changing back to warmish clothes and just leaving one cotton top out.
We went to Riverdale today, sitting on a hill (Jumps 6 and 7 - by the gate) the wind was whistling in - no way to leave the car door open - it just slammed shut and there were also intermittant showers going through. Was a busy day started at 9am and with very few breaks and not the normal lunch break, the last rider went through at about 4.20pm.
Back to work tomorrow - take care and enjoy the rest of your day. flower
Back to top Go down
http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

PostSubject: Re: is everyone in hibernation   is everyone in hibernation EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:31 pm

My mum is in hospital, she has a growth and is being operated on today in Rotorua. Crossing our fingers.
If I am not around for next few days you will know why
flower
Back to top Go down
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

PostSubject: Re: is everyone in hibernation   is everyone in hibernation EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:03 am

Mum wasn't operated on she has a heart murmur so all going well the operation will now be on Tuesday.
Hope all are well out there and getting your horses ready for the summer season
Take care and be safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is everyone in hibernation   is everyone in hibernation Empty

Back to top Go down

is everyone in hibernation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Stable Talk :: General Horse Chat-