Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Went to see Neil Diamond last night.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Went to see Neil Diamond last night..... Empty
PostSubject: Went to see Neil Diamond last night.....   Went to see Neil Diamond last night..... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 pm

It was bloody brilliant.......and no laughing now but, I think I can honestly say it was one of the best concerts I've been to, and I've been to quite a few in my life.

He's a true showman and got the whole 16,000 people up on their feet dancing and singing along. Did all the old favourites and some of his new stuff. His band is amazing (all a bit old now LOL) but, hells bells did they belt the sounds out, was a real full orchestra effect. But, the best bit was his voice.....his records don't do it justice, it's just so powerful and emotional and totally just.....well, Neil Diamond.

He might be getting on a bit now but, he's in great shape and was on stage for 2 1/2 hours with no breaks and I must confess has quite a bit of sex appeal for a not so good looking oldy LOL

I so want to play my CD's today but, they are packed up - bugger!

All in all.....flippin' brilliant night
xx
Back to top Go down

Went to see Neil Diamond last night.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Non-horse Boards :: Gossip page-
Jump to: