Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

another update, foo fighters and kai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nat
Admin
Admin
nat

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-01-30

another update, foo fighters and kai Empty
PostSubject: another update, foo fighters and kai   another update, foo fighters and kai EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:55 am

I have just about recovered from monday.

Sunday night nobi coliced, which we usally see off ourselves with homeopathy, but after 40 min of not much improvement we called the vet, i thought he was really gonna die at one point, he was on his back with his legs in the air Shocked ,,we had to pull him back up with ropes,,nt easy. Then 2 min later he passed whatever was bothering him and all was fine Very Happy ,,, then the vet turned up an nobi was stuffing his face like nothing had happend lol

Monday morning,,,got up at 6.30 (was up till 12.30 the sunday night checking that nobi was still ok)
Fed and mucked out as many as i could till 11.30 and then i passed my job over to greg who was covering for me that day,,,and i got ready and went to meet freinds at the pub,,,21 people in total went! Shocked ,,we sat around outside the stadium for a while drinking lots more,,,was really very drunk when we got in there at about 6ish (drinking from 1.30!)
Watched the manics, who were AMAZING, we were quite close to the front (me and 2 lads as we had lost everyone else) and then there was a gap between bands,,so the bottle fights started,worst ones i have ever been in,,,people bleeding all around me! i got a nice bruise on my cheek and a bump on my head (the bump was from a play fight in the mini bus though!)
Then the foos came on and i really thought i was going to die, not from excitment or shock, just from 1000's of manchester dickheads, it was the worst mosh pit ever (and my freind who goes to major metal gigs said it was the worse he had been in), we managed to stay for 3 songs with me clinging on to them for dear life!, then we had to get out,,which was easier said than done. Drink break then back into the crowd,,,but nearer the back so we could just watch and enjoy it,,sat on my mates shoulder during everlong (brave lad! must of hurt a lot) and took a photo of dave,,
Was a really good gig,, and a welcome half day off

we got told off,,,,as usual
another update, foo fighters and kai Dscf6411

manics
another update, foo fighters and kai Dscf6510

lovely dave and taylor
another update, foo fighters and kai Dscf6511

taken from my mates shoulders
another update, foo fighters and kai Dscf6610

Band
another update, foo fighters and kai Dscf6611

taylor
another update, foo fighters and kai Dscf6512

I worked kai today, and took some photos whilst lunging him (not easy!!) the second time he has been worked this year, he has just turned 3

another update, foo fighters and kai Kai_tr10
another update, foo fighters and kai Kai_he10

Last edited by nat on Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more photos)
Back to top Go down
http://the-other1.deviantart.com/
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: another update, foo fighters and kai   another update, foo fighters and kai EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:01 am

Sorry late replying, not been around much.

Glad you a great time at the concert. Phew that Nobi is OK.......and Kai is looking great, as usual.

Sorry this is short......just popping in LOL

x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: another update, foo fighters and kai   another update, foo fighters and kai EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 3:06 am

I'm still jealous Sad

Doesn't Kai look like his Daddy he is lovely I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another update, foo fighters and kai   another update, foo fighters and kai Empty

Back to top Go down

another update, foo fighters and kai
Page 1 of 1