Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

The winter coat is nearly off.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

The winter coat is nearly off....... Empty
PostSubject: The winter coat is nearly off.......   The winter coat is nearly off....... EmptyFri May 09, 2008 5:11 am

Just her neck, half her shoulders and half her saddle area to go.........

Washed her mane this morning.....didn't come up as white as I thought so will need another shampoo. Her tail is next.............will do that next week if the weather holds out....that will probably take a litre of shampoo to bring up sparkly.

Her field mate was hovering nearby and looking at me with great distaste........she was literally saying "if you come near me with that bucket and sponge, am going to eat you alive" but, she was very curious at the same time.

The nice thing about Astra is that I can do stuff in the field with her, no halter or anything and she'll stand still and really enjoy it.........this other kettle of fish is so different, she's like Astra when I first met her.........a witch LOL

I'll have to change my username soon........my Grumps is getting too mellow.

Although, tis time for riding soon and no doubt the old witch will give me a taster of her squealy, kicky self when she spots the saddle looming.

x
Back to top Go down

The winter coat is nearly off.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Stable Talk :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: