Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Interdressage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SmudgeNBrady

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Interdressage Empty
PostSubject: Interdressage   Interdressage EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 7:43 am

http://www.interdressage.com Anyone had a go at this?

We had one of our riding school customers do it this month on one of our horses. First time she's ever competed in anything like that...both horse and rider! Although I don't know the riders age exactly, I do know that she's a pensioner! So good for her! She came 20th out of 30, which I think is pretty good. Got a score of 63.04%, so she was really chuffed! If you have a look on the website, look for the competitor who came 20th in class 1.

I'm hoping to do it next month, as soon as I can get Brady back in a snaffle, as it has to be in a snaffle. I've got 8 kids doing it this month aswell. They're all from one of the lessons I teach, so fingers crossed for them! Will be filming at the end of the month Smile

Just wondering if anyone else from here as done this though? I think it's a brilliant idea!

Interdressage 940737
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Interdressage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interdressage   Interdressage EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:17 am

Never heard of it.......I'll have to read more

x
Back to top Go down
SmudgeNBrady

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Interdressage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interdressage   Interdressage EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am

It's a brilliant idea!

You download the tests from the website and then practise at home, film it when you're happy with it, then send it to them to judge. You get rosettes and prize money! So judged as a proper competition.

Great for getting experience in dressage, I think. Without the worries of going to a show and doing it infront of loads of people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interdressage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interdressage   Interdressage Empty

Back to top Go down

Interdressage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Show talk :: Dressage-
Jump to: