Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

who wants to visit us in northern ireland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thelwell

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-18

who wants to visit us in northern ireland Empty
PostSubject: who wants to visit us in northern ireland   who wants to visit us in northern ireland EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 5:57 pm

as title says if any one wants to visit us and meet the horses feal welcome can stay at ours or local bnb nice views of larne harber 20 miles away from belfast
house in the country side
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: who wants to visit us in northern ireland   who wants to visit us in northern ireland EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 11:41 pm

That's nice of you Craig.........

x
Back to top Go down
welshxmarilyn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: who wants to visit us in northern ireland   who wants to visit us in northern ireland EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:04 am

Hi Craig, Helen and all. I'm coming over to Ireland the first week in May with Graham and 2 of our friends, but we are going to Cork. Graham and John are in to fishing so we have booked a cottage that has a river at the bottom of the garden with a licence for 2 rods going with it. I'll probably have a go at trout fishing, but I'm not very good. Tend to catch the fences behind me. I've only been to Ireland once before and again that was Southern Ireland. We had a marvellous time. Went to the races at Thurless (I think thats where it was) it was really good.

Marilyn
Back to top Go down
thelwell

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: Re: who wants to visit us in northern ireland   who wants to visit us in northern ireland EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:18 am

well if you want to visit your welcome for a cuppa and some bbq have to be carfull we may end up with welshi burges if shalley gets wiff of the bbq she be out the field like a shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who wants to visit us in northern ireland   who wants to visit us in northern ireland Empty

Back to top Go down

who wants to visit us in northern ireland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Stable Talk :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: