A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

glo white before show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

glo white before show Empty
PostSubject: glo white before show   glo white before show EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 10:20 am

ive learned the day before a show wash your horse as usual but if your horse as white socks wash in a little glo white on socks and bandage them up the day before the show in the morning take bandages off legs nice white and then brush legs as usual i learnt this from friends at yard and when you bandage them up for trailer ride add some unscented talcom powder rub into socks when you get to your destination your horse legs are nice clean white and ready for judge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: glo white before show   glo white before show EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:52 am

Is that the glo-white you put in your washing? Wonder if I should add that to Astra when I put her in the washing machine.

Good tip

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: astra would look great   glo white before show EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 3:23 pm

[flash][/flash] if you glo white astra shed look fantastic hope youve got a big washing machine lol yes its the glo white you put in your washing machine i learnt this trick from my instructor last season as she keeps her stallion in glo white condition even in winter great show tip to klnow derek lynn kits dogs bunny pony lady here in uk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: glo white before show   glo white before show EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 1:24 am

LOL Nix
Can just see our Astra in a washing machine
But mum I am getting dizzy, the world is going round and round
What is all this bubbly stuff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chooooooooooooooo
and with that the door flies open and out pops Astra, teeth nashing cause they are also a lovely white colour, dancing on her toes, the diamond stockings and wellies are really sparkling now.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chooooooooooooooooooooo
Mum get this stuff out of my hair and my ears now, it is getting up my aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah chooooooooooooooooooooo nose.
Just for doing that you are going to have to get me diamond studs to put in my ears adn a matching one for my nose. Will seriously think about it but am considering having you get diamond studs that I can put around the base of my tail, I think it would look so aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah choooooooooooooooooooo delish don't you think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: glo white before show   glo white before show EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 2:40 am

You got me laughing like a drain........am sure it's the softener that she's allergic too.......

Might have to go for non-allergy stuff

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: glo white before show   glo white before show Empty

Back to top Go down

glo white before show
Page 1 of 1