Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Why bother?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cath

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Why bother? Empty
PostSubject: Why bother?   Why bother? EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Dunno why I did..
Its been blowing a sheer hoolie and when I popped the dog out for a normal walk, past the stables and paddocks, half the horses water buckets had ended up in the ditch/dyke which is at least 6ft deep, and I wasnt going in their to scoop them out! So as a sweet gesture, went to the front house knocked and waited, and waited. Some stroppy BOAB bloke eventually came to the door, and I mentioned the problem and located the area in which to retrieve the water buckets. He gave me such a look of distain, that i truly wish Ru had taken hold of his nether regions and played tugsy with it. Christ, only trying to be helpful...you would have thought I gone round with the plague or something. So much for community spirit..
Sad
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Why bother? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why bother?   Why bother? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:48 am

I know how annoying it can be when you try to help and it gets shoved back in your face.......unfortunately, you me and a lot of people I know will just keep on doing it and trying to help........

There are some miserable, ungrateful so and so's in this world

x
Back to top Go down

Why bother?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Stable Talk :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: