A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Why bother?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cath

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Why bother? Empty
PostSubject: Why bother?   Why bother? EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Dunno why I did..
Its been blowing a sheer hoolie and when I popped the dog out for a normal walk, past the stables and paddocks, half the horses water buckets had ended up in the ditch/dyke which is at least 6ft deep, and I wasnt going in their to scoop them out! So as a sweet gesture, went to the front house knocked and waited, and waited. Some stroppy BOAB bloke eventually came to the door, and I mentioned the problem and located the area in which to retrieve the water buckets. He gave me such a look of distain, that i truly wish Ru had taken hold of his nether regions and played tugsy with it. Christ, only trying to be helpful...you would have thought I gone round with the plague or something. So much for community spirit..
Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Why bother? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why bother?   Why bother? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 2:48 am

I know how annoying it can be when you try to help and it gets shoved back in your face.......unfortunately, you me and a lot of people I know will just keep on doing it and trying to help........

There are some miserable, ungrateful so and so's in this world

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Why bother?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us  :: Stable Talk :: General Horse Chat-
Jump to: