Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Kiwi through and through

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Kiwi through and through Empty
PostSubject: Kiwi through and through   Kiwi through and through EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 2:59 am

[wow][/wow]Me is me and he is he.
We live midway between Rotorua and Taupo in good ol NZ. He is a pom from Yorkshire and I am a kiwi through and through.
Used to ride horses but after a rather nasty accident when I was bucked off by my young mare (3 year old 17.2hh lump of temper) I became paralised in the upperpart of my body and this took some time to heal. I still have problems in that I don't have full rotation of my neck and have arthritis now between bottom of skull and shoulder which is where I was hurt.
Have been around this joint for some time, some might say hangin round like a bad smell hehe Twisted Evil
Also the stirrer who encourages Astra to make huge demands on Nik. I get her to order diamond encrusted bridles, gold platters, and the most gorgeous stallion.
Back to top Go down
http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi through and through   Kiwi through and through EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 3:18 am

YAY! There's me old mucker.....was getting worried you'd got lost LOL

Astra sends her love.......although am not impressed by her latest purchase. A diamond encrusted mobile phone holder that clips on the side of her pink wellies. Wonder where she got that idea from?

x
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi through and through   Kiwi through and through EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 3:51 am

Laughing ...Trish & Mr D are here....how is the old man doing Trish ?? we miss him over here (sales in sausage rolls have plummeted since he left)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi through and through   Kiwi through and through EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 4:09 am

lol! @ Lor........

x
Back to top Go down
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi through and through   Kiwi through and through EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Very Happy Good to catch up with you all again flower

He is he is well and not eating as many sausage rolls or lamingtons as he did back in UK. Says that the rolls don't taste as nice so think I may have to make him some. Lamingtons we have as a treat now and again coz the bits that fall off are a curse and with no animals to act as vacuum cleaners have to clean it ourselves.
He is sitting here next to me installing something onto his computer, Quickbooks the accounting program. He passes his love on to everyone.

I hope Astra loves her diamond encrusted mobile phone holder, she told me that she also wanted a phone with diamond movements that resembled a watch to make those calls to me, but told her they were old hat, that the mobile phone holder would do - for now lol!
She does have some ideas up her sleeve but they can wait for the moulting season, we have to discuss what hair style is in this year and what accessories we will have to have.
Back to top Go down
http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/
Eclair
Eclair

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Hello all   Kiwi through and through EmptyFri Feb 29, 2008 2:27 am

Very Happy At last I managed to sign in! Embarassed I must of been too hasty! Nice to see you again Kiwi, flower hope we get to see Mr D again too Neutral Im from Yorks now living in the south, used to ride, but never owned my own horse. Sad I used to to be photocool in last site, but changed it to log in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi through and through   Kiwi through and through Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiwi through and through
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Welcome :: New member introductions-
Jump to: