A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Catch up post......for everyone..........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Catch up post......for everyone.......... Empty
PostSubject: Catch up post......for everyone..........   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 5:24 am

.......got a lot on me plate at the moment so not here as much as I'd like. It will get better.

What you all been up to?

Just have a quick 5 mins and tell us your news........am dying to know.

X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reiceebaby
Novice
Novice
reiceebaby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Catch up post......for everyone..........   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 7:13 am

just been working lots lately. Also trying to finish all my college work. Spots being a little madam at the mo, just full of energy, so changed her feed to try and calm her down hahaha x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Catch up post......for everyone..........   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm delving into the murky world of obedience with Chad...not doing bad, came 2nd in his first outing. Got another on Sunday.

I've got rosette orders coming out of my ears & am desperately looking for an asst to help with the photography side of things....or I need to grow an extra set of arms!!
I went to Devon on Thursday & dropped Mum off...going back on Tuesday to collect her, then to Walsall on Sat for a Dog show.

lightening
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-18

PostSubject: been seeing to lady april chelsea   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 11:14 am

springs here our fields open saturday but we limit little ones turn out for first few weeks today been running round getting lightening board for brothers trailer and looking for joddy boots for lynns niece so she can show lady sunday in novelty classes let chelsea out for few horses saturday as part of her sarcoid as dropped off let lady out for hour inbetween the showers april didnt want go out today she was one saturday but hates rain horses they make you laugh all have own little ways derek lynn kits dogs bunny lady the pony here in uk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Catch up post......for everyone..........   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:23 am

Sounds like busy, busy all round.......

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax_n_Katy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Catch up post......for everyone..........   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:25 am

Well, the extension is built but I still have to decorate so am up to my elbows in paint at the mo.

Lorraine, you won't recognise the place.

I had last week off work (annual leave) but didn't get as much done as I would've liked. Was painting ALL day yesterday. Will finish off that room today hopefully.

House looks like a bomb cos we have stuff all over in bags and boxes. I don't know where I am gonna put it all. The SKIP outside looks tempting. Catch up post......for everyone.......... 82229

Think I might chuck myself in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Catch up post......for everyone..........   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:27 am

I know the feeling Jax..........it will all be worth it in the end

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lightening
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: busy busy   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptyMon May 05, 2008 7:03 am

wow sounds like everyones so busy i got to stables this morning ladys out in field for first time spring is here her stables mucked out water nets done wow just have catch her tonight that might be impossible so came home catched up on some housework laundry etc worn out from her first show yesterday derek lynn lady kits dogs bunny pony have a great day everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lightening
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: hi   Catch up post......for everyone.......... EmptyTue May 06, 2008 10:31 am

hi hope your all having a great day just got lady in for the night shes been out since 5 this morning will be able stay out few nights after next week just waiting for the grass to go down a bit shes in a great mood now shes being turned out with her friends tonight can relax yippee catch up on some tv dogs great bunny kits meow have a great evening derek lynn kits dogs bunny lady
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch up post......for everyone..........   Catch up post......for everyone.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch up post......for everyone..........
Page 1 of 1