Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Anyone got any shows planned?

Go down 
+2
grumpymare
frazz_starlightbay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
frazz_starlightbay
Novice
Novice
frazz_starlightbay

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Anyone got any shows planned? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyMon Feb 18, 2008 1:27 pm

I'm going to 3 shows this summer.
Gotta get him all fit and shiney!!
Very excited.
Just doing best turned out, inhand, fancy dress, and if im brave i will have a go at working hunter.
xx I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fwrightphotography
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 12:11 am

Nothing planned......I only go to a couple of fun shows and then it's only to play the gymkhana games LOL

x
Back to top Go down
frazz_starlightbay
Novice
Novice
frazz_starlightbay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:09 am

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh sounds wkd Very Happy
xxx I love you
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:17 am

Not exactly wicked Frazz.......I'm 44 and Astra is 23...........we are up to the zimmer frame race

x
Back to top Go down
frazz_starlightbay
Novice
Novice
frazz_starlightbay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 9:20 am

oh lmao!!! Could be fun still... lol. i'm 17 and i still love good old pony club games!! I love you
Back to top Go down
reiceebaby
Novice
Novice
reiceebaby

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 6:08 pm

LOL at nik. age is irrelevant in this sport Wink x
Back to top Go down
lareymarey
lareymarey

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 4:58 am

If you like the games, then you should enjoy our trip out on 9/3 we are off to Henley on Thames to have a play around at the TREC obstacles,

should be hilarious as friends horse that is also going hates having to reverse or do gates.

Nik

age is no shame in this game, I am older than you and still like to mess around at kiddies games at xmas time, just skip the fancy dress these days lol!
Back to top Go down
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 5:54 am

I'd love to do summat like that.....Astra is really leg responsive, backs up and isn't scared of water (she'll do a little buck if she's not sure but, she's great at tricky situations).......

If only I had a horse-box Crying or Very sad

x
Back to top Go down
welshxmarilyn

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:13 am

Me and Lucy had a go at an indoor Trec training day near Southwell Racecourse January last year. I was 58 at the time and Lucy 15. It was so funny. The best mark we got was when she had to stand in the middle of a circle and not move until I fetched her out. She thought that bit was great and she also stood still while I mounted, but as for the walking over bridges well........ she didn't think much to that. But as I said we had a really good fun day. Don't think that I'd be very good at the outdoor TRECs, I'm not very good at map reading and we could end up anywhere LOL.

Marilyn
Back to top Go down
SmudgeNBrady

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Oh I've got lots of shows planned!! Will be showing my new horse, Brady, this year! Can't wait! Although it is going to cost me an absolutely fortune to get all the gear and as I'll have to show in hunting gear on him, I need to get all of that too! Because on Smudge, I ride in showing gear. Oh well! I like spending money on horsey things!!!
Back to top Go down
frazz_starlightbay
Novice
Novice
frazz_starlightbay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Wow!! Trec sounds brill, Jake would love it!!!
Good luck with showing your new horse!!
I'm going to a side saddle lesson in a couple of weeks!! I will take Jake and they will fit him with a saddle, should be good fun!! XXXXX I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got any shows planned?   Anyone got any shows planned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone got any shows planned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horses Are Us © :: Show talk :: Showing-
Jump to: