Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

Who sent that white stuff to torment me?!?!?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Who sent that white stuff to torment me?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Who sent that white stuff to torment me?!?!?!?!?   Who sent that white stuff to torment me?!?!?!?!? EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 7:42 am

It's been like a blizzard all morning.......poor, poor Astra Crying or Very sad

Went down the farm to give a last cuddle and break the ice on the water etc.......she had the Alps on her back! Nah, just kidding.....she was fine but, she did neigh very loudly when she saw me and rushed over.....alas, I wasn't brandishing PJ's.

Her ears were warm and her skin was warm and dry, even though she looked a soggy, sight for sore eyes.

Had a horrible trip when I took the dogs to the kennels.....the visibility was awful and you still get nutters going 95mph Evil or Very Mad

Anyway.....they are settled.

Zach has gone to a party, Don and Ethan to Chelsea and it's very very quiet here......although done all me packing so got a couple of hours to chill. Was going to have a bath and tidy all me hairy bits up but, I packed all me razors LOL......that will have to wait till I get there.

Not looking forward to the drive to the airport tomorrow morning......hope this crap stuff has gone a bit, although will probably be icy at 4 in the morning - bugger!

My house is freezing (still no proper heating) so looking forward to some sunshine......about 25C over there at the moment Very Happy

Just wish I could of taken Astra with me - I do feel guilty leaving her with the crap weather and no PJ's......but, as Mr Horse Expert (Don) said - "she's a horse - that's what they are used to - stop being such a pratt".

Bit worried about Max.....this will be the first time he'll be left home alone without Tabitha for any length of time, although he'll be in good hands when my friends pop in to feed him. If he got on with dogs, I would of shipped him off to Auntie Lorraine Wink

Anyhoo........you all stay well and look forward to catching up in a couple of weeks.

Luv n stuff
Moi
x
Back to top Go down
kiwi
Novice
Novice
kiwi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Who sent that white stuff to torment me?!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who sent that white stuff to torment me?!?!?!?!?   Who sent that white stuff to torment me?!?!?!?!? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:21 am

Hope the holiday is going well and that you are getting lovely warm weather - unlike here at night - just ask Dave brrrrrrrrrrrr. I go to bed early, get nice and warm, dreaming then all of a sudden I am in the polar region with solid ice right next to me when his lordship gets in. He has decided that waking me up in middle of night with cold legs is fair game grrrrrrrrrr.
Will get him some woolly PJs or maybe he can nick Astras PJs seeing as she isn't using em at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://nanakiwi.deviantart.com/gallery/

Who sent that white stuff to torment me?!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1