Horses Are Us ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

FAO Kim......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

FAO Kim...... Empty
PostSubject: FAO Kim......   FAO Kim...... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:04 am

How you doing with the wee beastie who likes to charge junctions and traffic lights?

Hope you are still alive LOL

x
Back to top Go down
kim soltydog
kim soltydog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-18

FAO Kim...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Kim......   FAO Kim...... EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:31 am

Hi
Soz not been on for a while computer problems, got a new one now.

Well not been out in cart as weather been crap, she has been getting very fat keep weigh taping her and despite her only getting a couple of carrots she has nothing but grazing which is non too grand at the mo.

Friend kept saying I think she could be in foal, so we took her for a scan on Thurs. She is not in foal thank god, a bit of me was a little bit disapointed, but got enough on my plate at the mo.

One of my dogs, little staffieToca who is now 10 and a bit, is very ill. Vets can not discover problem, bill is upto £340.00 so far done x rays and blood tests, he is still being sick and does not want to eat. I am very stressed and frustrated at the mo. They seem to think due to his age it could be Cancer, just lost my oldest 8 months ago and little sparky who is 13 also has cancer, lifes a bummer sometimes. I Cant bear to loose another one.
He is kind of specal too me as well as he was abandoned in a card board box on christmas eve, he was with his litter who were all about 3 weeks old, they appealed for homes for themin the local paper and I took him on, he was my super little obedience dog who made it to A and B class at open level, he won A before I retired him.

Crying as I write this, I am a soppy old sod, got to think positive.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-17

FAO Kim...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Kim......   FAO Kim...... EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Sending hugs to Toca & Sparky of course xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.tanglesrosettes.co.uk/3.html