A friendly equestrian forum...created in 2002 & still going strong.Everyone is welcome as long as you share our love of Horses.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  Location mapLocation map  

FAO Kim......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grumpymare
Admin
Admin
grumpymare

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-01-17

FAO Kim...... Empty
PostSubject: FAO Kim......   FAO Kim...... EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 7:04 am

How you doing with the wee beastie who likes to charge junctions and traffic lights?

Hope you are still alive LOL

x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kim soltydog
kim soltydog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-18

FAO Kim...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Kim......   FAO Kim...... EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:31 am

Hi
Soz not been on for a while computer problems, got a new one now.

Well not been out in cart as weather been crap, she has been getting very fat keep weigh taping her and despite her only getting a couple of carrots she has nothing but grazing which is non too grand at the mo.

Friend kept saying I think she could be in foal, so we took her for a scan on Thurs. She is not in foal thank god, a bit of me was a little bit disapointed, but got enough on my plate at the mo.

One of my dogs, little staffieToca who is now 10 and a bit, is very ill. Vets can not discover problem, bill is upto 340.00 so far done x rays and blood tests, he is still being sick and does not want to eat. I am very stressed and frustrated at the mo. They seem to think due to his age it could be Cancer, just lost my oldest 8 months ago and little sparky who is 13 also has cancer, lifes a bummer sometimes. I Cant bear to loose another one.
He is kind of specal too me as well as he was abandoned in a card board box on christmas eve, he was with his litter who were all about 3 weeks old, they appealed for homes for themin the local paper and I took him on, he was my super little obedience dog who made it to A and B class at open level, he won A before I retired him.

Crying as I write this, I am a soppy old sod, got to think positive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorraine
Admin
Admin
Lorraine

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-17

FAO Kim...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAO Kim......   FAO Kim...... EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Sending hugs to Toca & Sparky of course xxx

Sponsored content